As a Certified Herbalist, I can tell you that this wonderful little root may be the answer to some of your health issues. Did you know that ginger root has the following benefits to health? It's an:
It's also called the Detoxifying herb - it stimulates digestion by speeding up the movement of food from the stomach into the upper small intestine. It contains a protein-digesting enzyme which is one of the most powerful enzymes known to man. This detoxifying affect on the body is accomplished by stimulating circulation and increasing the sweating process. In turn, this detoxifies the liver in addition to stimulating the immune system. Ginger helps the lymphatic system by eliminating the build up of waste in the body which in turn, helps get rid of toxins in the colon and liver.
Ginger is used for motion sickness, nausea, indigestion, IBS, flu, poor circulation, menstrual cramps, bloating, heartburn, arthritis, fevers, headaches, toothaches, bronchitis, osteoarthritis, relieves anxiety and stress, combating free radicals and by suppressing cancer cells via fueling apoptosis or the death of the cancer cell.
1. reduces inflammation
2. fights infections and treats the immune system - limits the growth of bacteria
3. prevents the spread of serious illness, everything from cancer to heart disease
4. helps muscle pain
5. helps with osteoarthritis
6. aids in the prevention of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
7. calms indigestion
8. boosts brain functionality
9. boosts dental health
10. improves circulation
11. speeds up metabolism - aids in weight loss
12. aids in mental sharpness and clarity
13. increases eye health and eyesight
14. aids in skin health
15. increases libido
So adding this wonderful little root into your diet everyday, may be just what the doctor ordered as they say. If you'd like more information click here.