Search

"Molybdenum"


Today I'd like to talk about what I think is one of the most important "trace mineral" to our health and survival.


"Molybdenum" is a silvery-white metal that is ductile and highly resistant to corrosion. It has one of the highest melting points of all pure elements.


And guess what???


"Molybdenum" is a micronutrient "essential" for life. And that's why it's called an "essential trace mineral". It's found naturally in the human body in small quantities and in certain foods.


And why do I think this is one of our most "important" trace minerals???


Because . . . it helps to "eliminate" that overgrowth of "bad" bacteria I'm always talking about.


You see . . . "molybdenum" can actually help to process and "expel" toxins like the "acetaldehyde" and "ethanol" that is produced by this "bad" bacteria overgrowth that ultimately is causing all your ailments, suffering and weight issues.


This little wonder trace mineral, also has other health benefits, such as reducing the risk of certain cancers, supporting improved circulation, preventing tooth decay and even (for those of you that have a reaction to sulfites) enables the body to process the sulfites found in many foods and eliminate them.


So how important is that???


You see . . . "molybdenum" is called a "converter". It helps by converting the toxins produced from "bad" bacteria, that the body "can't" normally eliminate as waste by itself . . into a different toxin that is "harmless" to the body and can be eliminated easily. Or it can convert the "harmful" toxin into an enzyme that's important to the body's metabolism and energy.


So either way . . . molybdenum helps the body to eliminate the toxins that this overgrowth of "bad" bacteria causes. This tiny little "trace mineral" is the body's saving grace.


The body also uses "molybdenum" to process proteins and genetic material like DNA. Could this little mineral be anymore important???


And for those of you that take too many over-the-counter drugs, or recreational drugs . . . this little "miracle" mineral also helps to break these toxins down to eliminate them from the body.


Okay . . . so one more quick note about people that have a negative reaction to sulfur . . . and I know there are many of you out there . . .


As we know sulfites are sulfur-containing molecules commonly used as preservatives and anti-browning agents in the food industry to keep food looking fresh. And sulfite sensitivity can be triggered by foods or drinks that contain these sulfites like soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, dried apricots, processed meats, sauerkraut or maple syrup to mention just a few.


And a deficiency in this trace mineral . . . can increase sulfite sensitivity. Therefore, leading to a sulfite build-up. When molybdenum levels are normal . . . sulfite will breakdown normally also. And therefore . . . no more negative reaction to sulfur.


And if you're a person that feels like you have something caught in your throat and/or esophagus all the time or you feel like you're choking when you eat certain foods or maybe at a higher risk of esophageal or rectal cancer . . . you may want to have your level of molybdenum checked . . . because molybdenum deficiency may be a major factor.


So one of my little secrets to optimal health is "molybdenum" . . . because molybdenum is a "game changer"!!!!


Okay . . . so what are some good foods sources????


Well . . . that would be . . . lima beans, kidney beans, black beans, pintos, garbanzos and navy beans, lentils, dried peas, almonds, chestnuts, hard cheese, spinach, romaine lettuce, kale, cucumbers, celery, eggs, oats, tomatoes and beef liver


So get your "game changer" on today.


Oh . . . and before I forget . . . the answer to the question I left you with yesterday . . . is this . . .


The reason that so many of us are deficient in vitamin A, B12 and D . . . is due to the "bad" bacteria I'm always harping about . . .


You see . . . this bacteria eats up these vitamins before the body can utilize them. And why???


Because . . . we don't have the correct amount of "trace" minerals in our body to eliminate this "bad" bacteria. Simple as that . . .


Side note: Molybdenum is safe in amounts that "do not" exceed 2 mg per day.


Tomorrow we talk about Selenium, another important "trace" mineral.


As always, feel free to contact me here

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

©2019 by Miracle Meadows. Proudly created with Wix.com