top of page
Search

The "devastating" results of eating "too much" SUGAR!


Okay . . . so yesterday we spoke about "sugar" being the main food source for "bad" bacteria.


And when we have an overgrowth of this "bad" bacteria . . . the immune system tries to kill and eliminate it.


But . . . when this "bad" bacteria DIES . . . it releases 79 toxins into the body.


So today . . . let's talk about 3 of the most devastating . . . "Uric acid", "Acetaldehyde" and "Ethanol".


Now . . . "Uric acid" is released in large amounts from this "dying bacteria" . . . and with this . . . the "KIDNEYS" have a VERY hard time "eliminating" it from the body.


And "IF" . . . too much uric acid stays "in" the body . . . a condition called "hyperuricemia" will occur.


This can cause crystals of uric acid to form . . . and these crystals can settle in the joints causing inflammation . . . or in severe cases . . . causing "GOUT".


It can also settle in the "kidneys" and form kidney stones.


And guess what???


Weight gain and obesity are directly related to "high" levels of "uric" acid in the body.


Okay . . . the second toxin is called "acetaldehyde" . . . and this toxic product metabolizes in the "LIVER" . . . and binds to a variety of proteins, resulting in the alteration of liver function and structure.


At this time . . . the liver turns "acetaldehyde" into an acid which can enter the bloodstream . . . damaging the membranes and possibly causing scar tissue.


And with is . . . "Acetaldehyde" can cause "CANCER" by damaging DNA and stopping our cells from repairing this damage.


Now . . . the other problem with this toxin . . . is that when it enters the bloodstream . . . the body has "NO WAY" to eliminate it "without" specific trace minerals "presented" to the body.


So ultimately . . . because we "don't" get enough of these "trace minerals" from the food we eat . . . we just end up "harboring" this toxin called "acetaldehyde".


And finally "Ethanol" . . . To me this is the most devastating of all . . .


"Ethanol" . . . destroys enzymes in the body which causes the release of "free radicals" that again . . . can damage DNA.


It stops the absorption of iron, which is the most important "oxygen" support in our blood.


And without ample support . . . disease and obesity will surely occur.


"ETHANOL" kills our "good" bacteria and serves as a "fertilizer" to help the "bad" bacteria grow fast and out of control.


You see . . . when one "bad" bacteria dies . . . it purposely releases "ethanol" to feed the other "bad" bacteria . . . to assure that the body "CAN NOT" eradicate all of its kind.


This is called . . . "survival of the fittest" . . . and this is why it's so hard to eliminate the overgrowth of "bad" bacteria from our body . . . and why it's "ALSO" . . . so hard to kill certain illnesses, viruses and CANCER.


BUT LADIES . . . one of the most devastating facts about "ethanol" is that it "impairs" the body's ability to break down and absorb nutrients which "increases" the blood level of "estrogen" . . . which is "directly" linked to "BREAST CANCER".


So PLEASE people . . . think twice about eating all that candy "any" holiday season.


Remember . . . the "sugar" we love so much and can't seem to live without . . . is the food source for "bad" bacteria, which releases these toxins that are so devastating to our body and health.


Now, next week . . . let's go back to talking about the bacteria called . . . "archaea".


Remember, we were talking about that before the holiday hit us. And then we'll add to that discussion . . . what SIBO is


Stay safe . . . and be "mindful"!


As always, feel free to DM or contact me at: miraclemeadows.net/contact/

0 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page