"Uric acid", "Acetaldehyde" and "Ethanol"
Okay . . . so yesterday we spoke about "sugar" being the main food source for "bad" bacteria. And when we have an overgrowth of this "bad" bacteria . . . the immune system tries to kill and eliminate it.
But when this "bad" bacteria dies . . . it releases 79 toxins into the the body. So today we're going to talk about 3 of the most devastating.
"Uric acid" is the first toxin we need to talk about.
When "uric acid" is released in large amount from this dying bacteria . . . the "kidneys" have a very hard time eliminating it from the body. And if too much uric acid stays "in" the body, a condition called "hyperuricemia" will occur. This can cause crystals of uric acid to form. And these crystals can settle in the joints causing inflammation or in severe cases, causing gout. It can also settle in the "kidneys" and form kidney stones.
Now, the second toxin is "Acetaldehyde" . . . This toxic product metabolizes in the "liver" and binds to a variety of proteins, resulting in the alteration of liver function and structure. At this time . . . the liver turns "acetaldehyde" into an acid which can enter the bloodstream, damaging the membranes and possibly causing scar tissue.
And with is . . . "Acetaldehyde" can cause "cancer" by damaging DNA and stopping our cells from repairing this damage.
Now . . . the other problem with this toxin . . . is that when it enters the bloodstream . . . the body has "NO WAY" to eliminate it.
IF . . . the body is lacking a specific trace mineral.
WE ARE NOW IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! And don't even know it.